Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Things to do

  • Please start looking for a place to camp, shoot and fish no more then 2- 2½ hours from each area. Please keep in mind that it will be winter time so we want to stay low and south.
  • We want a place that we can shoot and fish from camp. I know we can find a place.
  • Lanny can you get camping gear from the military base? Heavy weaponry? CIWS?
  • Coolers, chairs, guns, fishing gear, tent, etc. I have a big tent but we need an extra to eat/lounge in just in case the weather is bad.
  • Can Trevor smoke us up some grub?
  • Food, beverages, ammo and tannerite.
  • We will need to make menus and figure costs beforehand. (Easy...Jerky & Pepsi)
  • We will then go to Costco or Sams when we get to town and do a little shopping. I will start a little ammo stock pile ( I am going to need your help) and we will need to get some tannerite ordered and sent to my house.
  • I will bring a small trailer to carry gear on.
  • Fishing rods- I have 4 fly rods and a few spinner rods. Going to need more. I want fish for dinner.
  • Guns- I will be bringing
    • 12 gauge shotgun
    • Hand and auto thrower for clays
    • .22 rifles (2)
    • .22 pistol
    • .45 pistol
    • 7mm for the tannerite

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Steve, I am loooking forward to seeing you and the rest of the boys next spring. Thanks to you and your wife for putting this blog together. Kyle